Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

What do you do to prepare for the new year? Do you take the time to reflect on the past year or do you focus solely on the upcoming year?

In the past I have never had a "formal" approach to the new year. This year I decided to reflect a bit and to look forward as well. Today - the reflections.

I am pleased with our accomplishments in 2007 as an organization and as a family. Our little company is growing steadily. We are a good corporate citizen and neighbor to our adopted community. We have enriched the lives of our guests - giving them a respite from their crazy day to day world.

Our children continue to grow strong and learn more about the natural world surrounding them on a daily basis. They are a loving bunch and enjoy each and every day.

I think the best way to summarize my thoughts is to say that when I think about the year 2007 it brings a smile to my face :)

Happy New Year!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home