Friday, April 23, 2010

Fly on the Sand

I have seen this set of photos many times as I have prepared all of the documentation for this blog series. Each time I stop and I look at the series and I wonder what made Jim capture it on film. Then I wonder what were they talking about. I could ask Jay. He might remember. I could ask Rachel. I am sure she would remember exactly what it was, However as a person on the outside looking in, it really just looks like it was a good conversation. One that would have been fun to over hear. Don’t you think? Maybe it wasn’t anything. But it looks like it was.

WK1BehindScenes4

This post is in our Behind the Scenes series for the Athleta Photo Shoot for their Summer 2010 catalogs shot here in Bocas del Toro in January 2010. It was both an honor and a lot of fun to be a part of this process.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home