Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nostalgic - Baby Iguana

It is Christmas Eve and I am feeling a bit nostalgic.

I found this video on the computer when I was going through all of our videos yesterday. Tres has grown up so much since this film was taken over two years ago. I remember distinctly when he saw the iguana and told me and Jim to come quickly and bring the camera. Jim grabbed his camera and got both photos and this shaky video footage of the baby iguana. Sightings of this kind are rare so it was super cool that Tres was the one who spotted him sunning on the landing. I got photos and video footage of Jim and Tres getting the iguana. Tres was copying everything his dad was doing from getting down on his knees to his belly to get the best shots of the little guy. It is so interesting to see how the learn and really get excited about nature.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home