Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Enjoy the Journey

TCS_Naturescape_WordArt-Stamp-EnjoyTheJourney

Some days I have to remind myself that life is about the journey. Our holiday season is a bit different than what we used to experience back in the USA. We are super busy over the holidays which is wonderful. We get to meet some new people each year. We welcome back friends from previous years. We are developing new traditions and experiences as we go along.

This little state of emergency thing that we had at the end of November has made things a bit more challenging this year to prepare for the holidays. I think because of that I have been taking the a few moments each day to remember that I have so much to be thankful for and to remind myself to enjoy the journey.

Here is one of my favorite photos from the Thanksgiving holidays. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

IMG_8334

Smile - as your holiday season unfolds - remember if you take a deep breathe, smile and remind yourself that you are supposed to enjoy the journey it might make the day a bit easier.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home